Here a list of some videos on different reserach topics:
- BCI control of movement of robot by BCI
- EMG control of a robotic hand exoskeleton
- Remote Bilateral teleoperation
- Robotic assisted rehabilitation
- Results from the BRAVO (“Brain computer interfaces for Robotic enhanced Action in Visuo-motOr tasks”) project
BRAVO is project funded by the Italian Institute of Technology within the Seed research program, coordinated by prof. Massimo Bergamasco and dott. Antonio Frisoli.
Here we show some videos from the BRAVO project.
BCI and gaze tracking control of a robot for upper limb rehabilitation
- C. Loconsole, R. Bartalucci, A. Frisoli, M. Bergamasco, “An online trajectory planning method for visually guided assisted reaching through a rehabilitation robot”, in International Conference on Robotics and Automation, ICRA 2011, May 9-13 2011– Shangai (China)
- M. Bergamasco, A. Frisoli, M. Fontana, C. Loconsole, D. Leonardis, M. Troncossi, M. M. Foumashi, V. Parenti-Castelli, “Preliminary results of BRAVO Project - Brain Computer Interface for Robotic Enhanced Rehabilitation”, in Proceedings of the International Conference on Rehabilitation Robotics, ICORR 2011, June 29-July 1 2011– Zurich (Switzerland)
- C. Loconsole, R. Bartalucci, A. Frisoli, M. Bergamasco, “A new gaze-tracking guidance mode for upper limb robot-aided neurorehabilitation”, in IEEE - World Haptics Conference, WHC 2011, June 22-24 2011, Istanbul (Turkey)
BRAVO project. Credits: Antonio Frisoli, Claudio Loconsole, Massimo Bergamasco